Dental Care of Frisco is your #1 clinic for dental implants Frisco TX. One of our great service is the use of dental implants as an effective way to restore lost teeth. Dental Implants provide a durable, permanent option for oral reconstruction. In this process, titanium implants are surgically placed in the bone. Once the dental implants are restored with crowns or dentures, you will regain a natural-looking smile.
Dental Implants offer a wide range of benefits:
- Your teeth will look and feel natural, providing a confident smile
- Elimination of discomfort or soreness that may be experienced with ordinary dentures or bridges
- No slipping, allowing you to speak and eat normally
Letting lost teeth go untreated can cause a number of problems:
- Missing teeth can affect what foods or drinks you can consume, which can lead to poor nutrition and overall health
- Your bite can also be affected, causing your teeth to line up improperly which may lead to jaw joint or other bite problems
- Your self-esteem can be reduced, if you feel self-conscious about missing teeth
If you have missing teeth and want to discuss dental implant options, please contact your Frisco dentist at (214) 436-5122, and let us help you regain your smile, not just for cosmetic reasons, but for your continued good health.
g, beautiful new smile!